You are hereSystem >>bp308<<
On Interlift 2009 the first time we presented the upcoming controller system bp308. With many open interfaces it is prepared for tasks of the future.
Since April 2011 the system is now available. We will introduce to you latest information about the new system here step by step.
- Graphical display and navigation keys
- Second menu layer and extra call menu.
- Permanent View of door state (max. 3 doors), safety circuit, drive signal, floor level and car direction, menu independent.
- Parameterizing of signals on external CANopen components without PC.
- Additionally to the known error and maintenance log, the bp308 provides a message log containing 128 items.
- Optionally collecting priority calls, proceeded in the order of triggering. The system supports two layers of priority calls, for example used for bed transportation at hospitals.
- Saving of the controller data as text dump or binary file to SD-cards or USB-mass storages.
- Integrated Ethernet controller for network (TCP/IP socket) connections for remote data transmission (monitoring and diagnostics) using WinMOS®300.
- USB Device for directly connecting a PC/Laptop for using WinMOS®300 or a software update.
- Optional Bluetooth support.
- Installation Manual bp308 as PDF
- Quick Guide bp308 as PDF
- Menu navigation bp308 as PDF
- Installation manual bp308 online version
- Menu navigation bp308 online version
- bp308 LiftApp History (login required)
- bp308 - output terminals overview
- bp308 - input functions overview